HMS Sulphur (1826)
Sulphur was launched in 1826, and in 1829 was the ship which carried Lieutenant-Colonel Frederick Irwin, officers, passengers and a detachment of troops from the 63rd Regiment to the Swan River Colony. She was converted into a survey ship in 1835, and used on Belcher's expedition. On her return to England in 1839 by the Trans-Pacific route, she participated in the First Opium War between 1840 and 1841. The ship was used to survey the harbour of Hong Kong in 1841 and returned to England in 1842. She was used for harbour service from 1843, and was broken up by 20 November 1859, by then the last bomb vessel on the Navy List.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: the complete record of all fighting ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham. ISBN 9781861762818. OCLC 67375475.