From SpottingWorld, the Hub for the SpottingWorld network...
It has had several names  :
- 2000 : Innovation Explorer, skippered by Loïck Peyron, for The Race, where it finishes in second position.
- 2002 : Orange, skippered by Bruno Peyron, with which it wins the Jules Verne Trophy in 2002.
- 2003 : Kingfisher 2, skippered by Ellen MacArthur. It broke its mast in 2003, south-East Kerguelen Islands, on the route of the Jules Verne Trophy.
- 2006 : Gitana 13 after being bought by the Gitana Team.
- Under the name Orange : Winner of the Jules Verne Trophy (Around the world sailing record) in 2002, in 64 days 8 hours 37 minutes 24 seconds..
- Under the name Gitana 13 : Record of the transpacific between San Francisco and Yokohama in 11 days, 12 minutes and 55 seconds in 2008.
- Launched : 2000
- Type : Catamaran
- Architect : Gilles Ollier
- Shipyard : Multiplast
- Length : 33.50 m (110 ft)
- Width : 17.50 m (57.41 ft)
- Displacement : 20 tons
- Mast height : 39 m (128 ft)
- Sails: 610 m² / 800 m²
- Crew : 12