MS Victoria (1936)
The ship was originally built by Harland & Wolff of Belfast in 1936 as the Union-Castle liner Dunnottar Castle. She had a gross tonnage of 15,054 tons and ran originally on Tilbury to Africa services.
She was bought by Incres in 1958 and substantially refitted at Rotterdam as a cruise liner. Incres ran her out of New York on West Indies cruises. In 1975, the company sold her to Chandris and she ran on Caribbean and European cruises until 1993.
The ship's final incarnation was as the Princesa Victoria cruising from Cyprus under the ownership of Louis Cruise Lines, and laying alongside at Lisbon between April and October 1998, as an hotel-ship for EXPO98 . She was broken up in 2004. At the time, she was the oldest large liner still operating anywhere in the world.
- Maritime Matters website