SS Wilson (1968)
The SS Wilson is a steam-powered general cargo ship owned by the American company Sealift Incorporated. The ship's keel was laid in 1968, and it was delivered in 1969. The vessel is registered under the U.S. flag and its port of registry is Dover, Delaware. The ship was known as the Hong Kong Mail until 1978, the President Wilson until 1987, and the Sue Lykes until 1995. Its IMO number is 6909911 and its call sign is WNPD.
- American Bureau of Shipping, 2009.
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS). "SS Wilson (Vessel Details)". ABS Record. American Bureau of Shipping. http://www.eagle.org/safenet/record/record_vesseldetailsprinparticular?Classno=6908224&Accesstype=PUBLIC&ReferrerApplication=PUBLIC2.
- "Windfalls of War - The Center for Public Integrity". http://projects.publicintegrity.org/wow/bio.aspx?act=pro&ddlC=52. Retrieved 2007-10-08.
- USAspending.gov (2008-01-15). "Contracts to SEALIFT HOLDINGS INC (FY 2000-2008)". United States of America. http://www.usaspending.gov/fpds/fpds.php?parent_id=209525&sortby=u&detail=-1&datype=T&reptype=r&database=fpds&fiscal_year=&submit=GO. Retrieved 2008-05-04.
- SS Wilson Page at SealiftInc.com.
|40px||This article about a specific civilian ship or boat is a stub. You can help Ship Spotting World by expanding it.|