From SpottingWorld, the Hub for the SpottingWorld network...
MS Vision of the Seas is a Vision-class cruise ship for Royal Caribbean International, the last of her class. Her maiden voyage was on May 2, 1998, following which she sailed for a year in Europe before being moved to other routes. In summer the ship is based in Northern European ports like Oslo, Copenhagen or Stockholm to go on cruises to Norway, the Baltic Sea or the British Isles. During the fall seaon the ship sails in the Mediterranean from Venice or Istanbul and in winter the ship offers cruises in Brazil.
- Rock-climbing wall
- Themed bars and lounges, including a Champagne bar, and the Viking Crown, a bar and lounge overlooking the ship
- Casino Royale, which is open whenever the ship is within clearance limits from land
- Open Atrium (called the Centrum)
- Indoor/outdoor pool in a Solarium with a sliding roof, which is open to guests age 16 and over.
- Saltwater Outdoor pool
- 6 whirlpools, 2 indoor, 4 outdoor
- Youth facilities, including Adventure Ocean for kids, and FantaSeas arcade and teen lounge
- Day Spa and Fitness Center
pt:MS Vision of the Seas
sv:M/S Vision of the Seas