Carnival Conquest at Grand Cayman on January 5, 2006.
|Owner:||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator:||Carnival Cruise Lines|
|Port of registry:||22x20px Panama|
|Ordered:||August 4, 1998 |
|Builder:||Fincantieri (Monfalcone, Italy)|
|Cost:||US $500 million|
|Christened:||November 19, 2002 by Lindy Claiborne Boggs in New Orleans|
|Maiden voyage:||November 12, 2002|
|In service:||December 2002-present|
|Identification:|| IMO number: 9198355|
Call Sign 3FPQ9
|Status:||In Active Service as of 2010|
|Class and type:||Conquest Class cruise ship|
|Tonnage:||110,000 gross register tons (GRT)|
|Length:||952 ft (290.2 m)|
|Beam:||116 ft (35.4 m)|
|Height:||208 ft (63.4 m)|
|Draft:||27 ft (8.2 m)|
|Installed power:||2 diesel-electric propellers (63,400kW each)|
|Speed:||22.5-knot (42 km/h; 26 mph)|
Carnival Conquest is a Conquest-class cruise ship owned and operated by Carnival Cruise Lines. Sixty percent of her staterooms have ocean views, and sixty percent of those (37% of all cabins) have balconies. Carnival Conquest cruises the Western Caribbean from the port of Galveston, Texas. The ship's interior decor is of a French Impressionist style designed to complement her original port city of New Orleans. Carnival Conquest was renovated in 2009, receiving a new Circle “C” club (for 12- to 14-year-olds) and a large outdoor LED screen. Eighteen ocean view staterooms were given balconies during this process. 
Starting in late 2011 The Carnival Conquest will be moved from Galveston to New Orleans and making voyages of 6, 7, 8 Western Caribbean and 7 Day Eastern Caribbean
- Carnival Conquest2.jpg
Carnival Conquest anchored at Grand Cayman.
- Carnival Conquest 3.jpg
Carnival Conquest anchored at Riviera Maya.
- Ward, Douglas (2005). Berlitz Complete Guide to Cruising & Cruise Ships. Singapore: Berlitz. ISBN 981-246-510-3.
- "Lindy Boggs to christen Carnival ship". South Florida Business Journal. 2002-10-10. http://southflorida.bizjournals.com/southflorida/stories/2002/10/07/daily105.html. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
- "Carnival Conquest, other ships might call Coast new home: Sagging power lines in New Orleans a contributing factor for move.". Access my Library. Mississippi Business Journal. 2002-12-23. http://www.accessmylibrary.com/coms2/summary_0286-9989205_ITM. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
- United States Coast Guard (USCG). "Carnival Conquest". Port State Information Exchange. U.S. Department of Homeland Security. http://psix.uscg.mil/PSIX/PSIXDetails.aspx?VesselID=600398.
- "Carnival Conquest (IMO: 9198355)". vesseltracker.com. http://www.vesseltracker.com/en/Ships/Carnival-Conquest-9198355.html. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
- "Carnival Conquest - Destination Oceans". Destination Oceans. http://www.destinationoceans.com/Cruise-Resources/Lines/Carnival-Cruise-Lines/Carnival-Conquest.cfm. Retrieved 2008-07-24.
- "Circle 'C' Club, Seaside Theatre, New Balconies Added to Carnival Conquest During Extensive Renovation". Carnival Cruise Lines. 2009-02-06. http://www.carnival.com/CMS/Articles/conquest_refurb.aspx. Retrieved 2009-05-30.
| Carnival Conquest]]
- Carnival Conquest Official Page (Carnival site)