Hans Christian Yachts
Hans Christian is a brand of heavily built cruising sailboats.
Most designs are credited to Robert H. Perry, Harwood Ives, Scott Spragne and Tommy Chen. Boat production began in the early 1970s.
Hans Christian today
In November 2004 production of the traditional range of Hans Christian Yachts was transferred from Andersen Yachts Ltd to Pantawee Marine Co., Ltd
Jack Hall and his wife Jum established Pantawee Marine Co., Ltd in 1986 as a wholly owned family boat building business located on the eastern seaboard of Thailand near the resort city of Pattaya. Jack has managed Andersen Yachts Ltd, the yard that manufactured Hans Christian Yachts from 1996 to 2004.
PHRF handicap Based on Southern California Buoy Rating
- Hans Christian 33 TM - PHRF 213
- Hans Christian 34 C - PHRF 204
- Hans Christian 38 - PHRF 192
- Hans Christian 38.5 - PHRF 186
- Hans Christian 41 Traditional - PHRF 162
- Hans Christian 43 Center Cockpit - PHRF 138
- Hans Christian 43 Ketch - PHRF 150
- Hans Christian 43 Sloop - PHRF 144
- Hans Christian 43 Traditional Keel - PHRF 144
- Hans Christian 44 - PHRF 201
- Hans Christian website
- Hans Christian Owners Association website
- Southern California PHRF (Rating Board)
- Heart of GLASS, Fiberglass Boats And The Men Who Made Them by Daniel Spurr pages 244 - 250